mandag 2. november 2009

Ireland




It is my second day in Ireland, and tonight I'm going to my best friend mothers birthday. Since she is turning 50 it's going to be a huuuge celebration. All the families from the neighborhood was invited, and we all went together. Right know it is raining outside, not so shocking, since it Ireland. 

After spending a day with Solveig's family i've experienced a bit of the Irish culture. They are so cool, and their sense of humor is just hilarious. I think I've never laughed so much during just one day. And I have to say I absolutely love Ireland! It is so amazing over here, the culture and the people are just way too cool. And I cant wait for tonight, to experience the irish culture trough irish music and dance.

We stayed at Solveig's aunties house. While we were getting ready for the birthday we were so exited. All of us were looking forward to a wild irish celebration. Solveig has always told us about these wild celebrations and how funny it is. But since Solveig's mother is irish, we know how they party. 

Well, now I have to go. Cya!



 

1 kommentar:

  1. I really loved this diary entry! trust me, when the time comes, we really are going to have a friggen great time, and have a ball! (fun) The other entries were really interesting and exiting to read as well! I can't wait to we start travelling around the world and actually do and see these things instead og just wrtiting about them. We gonna have a lot of fun bestfriend :-D

    SvarSlett